Snack is Larry's longtime best friend and drinking buddy.
Snack is friendly, energetic, kind, caring, carefree, thoughtful, generous, mischievous, fun-loving, rowdy, cool, curious, but sometimes scatterbrained.
Despite his genuine kindness, Snack can be somewhat sneaky, sarcastic, moody, and smooth-talking. He can also be sensitive.
Snack is a brown gopher. He has green eyes and buckteeth.
- Sometimes, Snack babysits Sierra and Hunter while the adults are out. However, there have been times when he would not even show up and just tell Larry that he did.
- In "Stage Fright," Vincent angrily called Snack a "rat bastard". In response, Snack told him that he is a gopher and his parents are married.
- In "The Thanksgiving Episode," Snack was briefly adopted by Roy until he was replaced by a rabbit.
- Other than his parents being mentioned, not much of Snack's past is known.
- Snack is able to use his bellybutton as a pocket. This is revealed in the pilot episode.