|Family|| Larry (son-in-law)|
Although he genuinely cares for the family, Sarmoti is jealous of Larry and tends to pick on and yell at him a lot, claiming he hates him. However, he loves Kate, Sierra, and Hunter and is rather protective of his pride. Sarmoti is disappointed with Kate for marrying Larry, thinking she could have done much better.
He can sometimes be a bit arrogant, overconfident, self-righteous, and self-assured and is something of a braggart, praising himself and putting Larry down for not being born in Africa and never fails to spot an opportunity to remind him about it. Sarmoti loves objectifying women, drinking alcohol, and playing poker with his friends.
He fancies himself the feline member of the Rat Pack.
Sarmoti has a manipulative, tricky side, such as when he purposely convinced Larry in "The Siegfried and Roy Fantasy Experience Movie" to forbid Kate from doing something if he doesn't like it. Later, he reveals to Larry that since he hates him, he will not give him good advice.
Despite his antagonistic and grumpy behavior, Sarmoti does have a softer side as he doesn't completely hate Larry and has actually helped him before (such as in "Road Trip").
Sarmoti is a slender white lion with a tan mane. He has blue eyes.
- Sarmoti is sometimes thought to be the secondary and tertiary antagonist of the series. This is not true as he is a prominent character in the series.
- Sarmoti is similar to Cotton Hill from King of the Hill.
- He is also similar to Benny Lopez from George Lopez.
- He also shares similarities with Pearl Saghoople from the Flintstones franchise.
- Sarmoti is not a true villain (as he has never done anything necessarily evil), but more like an anti-hero.
- Another reason for Sarmoti being the antagonist is due to him driving the synopsis.
- His name is the initials for Siegfried And Roy, Master Of The Impossible.
- Sarmoti sometimes carries a cane.
- Sarmoti is a fan of Sammy Davis, Jr. He once said in "Stage Fright" that he misses him.
- He is also a fan of Bing Crosby.