|Family|| Kate (wife)|
Larry is friendly, supportive, nice, thoughtful, kind, caring, laidback, cool, jolly, humble, adventurous, outgoing, lazy, funny, sensitive, cool-tempered, and understanding. While he can be a little hot-headed, confused, and oafish (but not necessarily dim-witted), he is truly a good person and cares deeply for his family and friends.
He has a constant rivalry and feud with his nemesis and father-in-law Sarmoti due to their opposite personalities and Sarmoti's grouchy, stubborn nature. However, there have been times when he and Sarmoti weren't so hard on each other.
Sometimes, Larry lies to his family and best friends just to impress them and that usually starts the trouble for the episode. Overall, he is really an honest, trustworthy person and doesn't intend to cause any harm, always hoping for the best.
He has the tendency to speak before he thinks, sometimes unintentionally hurting others' feelings. At times, Larry tries not to speak his mind, but usually ends up exposing his true feelings.
Larry enjoys drinking beer and watching television. He feels extremely relaxed when sitting on his favorite couch.
Larry's relationship with his parents is unknown, though he once mentioned them in "Catnip and Trust." And he said that they were the "worst parents ever".
Larry is an overweight white lion with a tan mane. He has blue eyes.
- Larry's full name is Lawrence.
- Larry is a fan of Jimi Hendrix. This is first revealed in "Road Trip."
- Not much is known about Larry's past.
- Even though Kate is smart, Larry has proven time and time again that he is much smarter (such as when he comes up with plans).
- He looks very similar to his voice actor John Goodman.
- Not much is known about Larry, but he was born in a zoo (which is something that Sarmoti makes fun of him for).