|Family|| Kate (wife)|
- "Viva Las Vegas!"
Larry is friendly, supportive, nice, thoughtful, caring, generous, laidback, jolly, humble, adventurous, outgoing, lazy, funny, sensitive, cool-tempered, and understanding. While he can be a little hot-headed, confused, goofy, and oafish (but not necessarily dim-witted), he is truly a good person and cares deeply for his family and friends.
He has a constant rivalry and feud with his direct nemesis and father-in-law Sarmoti due to their opposite personalities and Sarmoti's grouchy, stubborn, jealous nature. However, there have been times when he and Sarmoti were not so hard on each other.
Larry enjoys drinking cans of beer and watching television. He feels extremely relaxed when sitting on his favorite couch in his spare time.
His relationship with his parents is unknown, though he once mentioned them in "Catnip and Trust," where he said they were the "worst parents ever".
Larry is an overweight white lion with a tan mane. He has blue eyes.
- Larry's full name is Lawrence.
- Larry is a fan of Jimi Hendrix. This is first revealed in "Road Trip."
- Not much is known about Larry's past.
- Even though Kate is smart, Larry has proven time and time again that he is much smarter (such as when he comes up with plans).
- Sometimes, Larry lies to his family and best friends just to impress them and that usually starts the trouble for the episode, making him feel remorseful afterwards. Overall, he is really an honest, trustworthy person and doesn't intend to cause any harm, always hoping for the best.
- He has the tendency to speak before he thinks (which is one of his many flaws), sometimes unintentionally hurting other people's feelings. At times, Larry tries not to speak his mind, but usually ends up exposing his true feelings.
- He looks very similar to his voice actor John Goodman.
- Not much is known about Larry, but he was born in a zoo (which is something that Sarmoti makes fun of him for).