|Family|| Larry (husband)|
- "This isn't the Serengeti. We live in a civilized community. I have a shower cap!"
- "Larry, check it out. I just said "furried"."
Kate is Larry's wife who is sweet and kind, but also rather stern and makes the rules. She can sometimes be independent and level-headed.
Kate is kind, thoughtful, sweet, considerate, modest, understanding, and caring. She deeply loves her family. She dislikes the tension between Larry and Sarmoti, who frequently bicker and pick at each other. She is also the one person who keeps the family together, especially when two people (such as Larry and Sarmoti) are fighting. Despite Sarmoti's grumpy nature, Kate is very close and loving with him.
Kate has a stern, motherly nature as she frequently scolds Sierra (who is sassy and talks back a lot) and hardly scolds Hunter (who is more timid and obedient). Despite her strict rules, she truly cares about her children.
She is unafraid to speak her mind and is rather independent, level-headed, responsible, and accountable. She is quite level-headed, similar to her husband.
Kate is a slender, yet curvy, white lioness. She has blue eyes.
- In "Rehabilitation," it is revealed by Sarmoti that Kate's middle name is Pol Pot. This caused great shock to Larry.
- Kate is considered attractive to some of the boys; in fact, in "Catnip and Trust," a teenage lion named Henry Davis tried to make a move on her, but backed off when Kate revealed that she knew his mother.
- Her relationship with her mother is unknown.